Monday, June 28, 2010

I hate my life alleycat: What fun, what fun!



Boyo Boyo.
This short-notice race is a fun little one Joergen and I cooked up in the spirit of the alleycat-a-week trend we've got goin' on down here in SLC. I must say I'm excited for this one! A relatively simple concept: Pick 3 things up, and check them each off 3 times. Only problem: The checkpoints are me on a bike, and 2 scooters. We have routes you'll be informed of at the start, catch us if you can! This is a fairly easy race in terms of length and terrain, the challenge is the variability.

This Friday, in the circular area to the west of Rio Grande restaurant, 300 S and 500 West. Come on out!

3 comments:

  1. the community has done a great job with saltcycle. thank you so much for taking it on all you contributors.

    after coming back from a month vacation of thinking, healing and awesome bike riding, it is good to see you are all doing so much here.

    & thanks to everyone else who rides a bike in slc.

    cheers

    z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zed!
    It's become very alleycat-centric, which I hope changes. I hope there's as many alleycats, but more other stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to have made it out. Good times all around!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?